About the Program
The Randolph Education Foundation (REF) invites Randolph High School seniors to apply to its scholarship program. This year, REF will award two scholarships of $1500 each. Scholarship is for one year only.
- Student must be a graduating senior at Randolph High School
- Student must have attended Randolph High School for a minimum of two years
- Student must be attending an accredited technical school or a two-year or four-year college or university
- Student (or one of student’s siblings) must be the first in the family to attend college
- Applicant must complete and attach scholarship application form
- Applicant must submit acceptance letter from intended college
- Applicant must submit a 250-word or less essay answering the question “what does it mean to you to be among the first in your family to pursue your education after high school?”
Grant awards will be announced at the Randolph High School Scholarship Award Ceremony 2016.
If you have any questions, please contact Amy Soled, REF Board Member, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this year’s scholarship program closed on May 6.